Friday, October 12, 2007

Technoblog

I'm not good with a lot of techno stuff, but I can figure a few things out just from looking around. I managed to set up a secure wireless connection at home, which made me very very happy and proud of myself. I like getting things set up just right, so I sometimes spend a lot of time messing around with setup options. If things aren't obvious I can often figure it out, but if it seems unclear or requires a lot of extra learning I might give up with the intention of figuring it out later (like setting up my myspace page - or maybe I'm being dumb about it - everyone else seems to do just fine). I guess I basically want things to be easy, but I'm willing to do a little bit of investigating to work things out. I think I might be rambling so I will stop now.

PS I would like to learn more about using my digicam effectively and making pretty pictures.

No comments: