Friday, October 12, 2007

Mashups

At first I thought that Mashups were several pictures squashed together, but now I know that they are supercool (usually) applications that people make so that others can play with them. I had quite a lot of fun checking out the various toys available through Flickr. I like finding random photos through the color pickr, especially since it takes you to areas you might not find otherwise, but then I run the risk of spending too much time looking around. I really like the fun fd flickr toys, too but some of them require my own creativity which I run low on periodically. I do want to make a librarian trading card but I have to figure out how I want to do all the parts of it first. Once I do, I'll post it here. I'm not so sure it will be before SPL 2.0 is over, but I'll do it eventually.

No comments: