Thursday, December 13, 2007

Flock

I just took a look at flock.com and it looks like it would be a great thing to use. I have started some accounts on social networking sites, but since I don't like to spend a lot of time checking stuff they tend to fall by the wayside. Flock seems to be kind of like bloglines because I would probably actually maintain (and maybe even start new) accounts if I could get to them all in one place. I didn't actually start it up, but I'll keep it in mind for something to do at home. I think I might save seomoz.org to my delicious account because I did see a lot of things I'd like to play with and that seems like the best way to keep track of what I want to check out. I don't really understand why some of the retail sites are Web 2.0, but I guess I'll just have to look at them more thoroughly. All in all, it's good fun :)

No comments: